I have had the love of cooking since I was a child helping my Mother in the kitchen. She was a beautiful cook and always shared her love for it with our family. My father is from Albania and, growing up, my Mom also taught me how to cook the many Greek and Albanian dishes we all loved to eat. I am a retired Navy nurse and during my time in the Navy, I had the opportunity to live in southern Italy and Germany learning their European cuisines. I loved to help my "Italian" Mom, Anna, who also shared her love of the southern Italian cooking with me for the two years I lived across the hall from her family in Pozzuoli, Italy, outside of Naples.After retiring from the Navy, I used my GI bill to attend culinary school and spent six weeks in the south of Spain for a culinary internship. The European influences have become an important part of my culinary endeavors. My love for sharing my cooking with others is what led me to teaching the joy of sharing a meal with friends and family. I hope you will join me for one of the many culinary experiences offered. Buon Apetito!
Your safety is most important to me and I have taken the following precautions relating to Covid-19.
· All stainless steel prep tables, stools and benches have been washed and sanitized with a CDC approved sanitizer. My commitment to you is that we will continue to wash and sanitize before and after each use as has always been my protocol.
· Social distancing will be maintained with reduced class size (private events excluded).
· Social distancing will unfortunately not be able to be maintained when preparing the food at the stove. It will be optional if you choose to come into the cooking area and certainly if you do not feel comfortable, are welcome to stay at the prep tables until the food preparation is completed. Masks are required while in the kitchen cooking together.
· Gloves must be worn by all class participants while prepping and cooking.
· Good hand washing will be mandated even with glove use.
· NEW - Masks are now mandatory except when actively eating or drinking per Governor Ever's mandate. I will provide a paper bag for storage while eating our finished food products.
· Temperature checks will be taken on all staff daily.
What I ask of you:
· Please do not attend class if you have a temperature of over 100F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or have known contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- You agree to follow social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put into place to keep all our guests safe as well as staff.
- Wear your masks at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
Classes are non-refundable. However, if you must cancel and do so 4 days prior to the event, you can receive a certificate for 50% of the amount paid to register for a future class. After that, reservations are non-refundable. You are always welcome to send a substitute if you cannot make a class, just ask that you let me know.
Any questions, please never hesitate to message me at email@example.com