Happy Earth Day! To celebrate, we’re making two recipes using some surprising ingredients that are
inspired by the land and oceans on our Earth. Kids will learn how to navigate around the kitchen and use
tools safely while they chop, measure and mix. They might even try a new food! We’ll also chat about
composting in the kitchen and how our food scraps can actually help our Earth!
What are we making?!
● Blue Ocean Smoothie Bowls
○ We will snack on this during class
○ *Made blue with spirulina (*please research whether this ingredient is safe for your child
to eat if they have a food allergy) Recipe is egg-free and can be made dairy-free
● Dirt Brownies
○ Kids will be able to take some of these home.
○ Made with zucchini, and a special creepy, crawly surprise on top!
This workshop is open to preschool-age children only (ages 2-5) with a grownup.
Grownups are required to stay with their child but do not need to purchase their own ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● One “eat here” recipe and one “take home” recipe
● Hands-on, sensory play opportunities during the class
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class Capacity: 20 children