Happy Earth Day! To celebrate, we’re making lunch and dessert using some surprising ingredients that
are inspired by the land and oceans on our Earth. Kids will learn how to navigate around the kitchen and
use tools safely while they chop, measure and mix. They might even try a new food! We’ll also learn all
about composting and how our food scraps can actually help our Earth!
What are we making?!
● Blue Ocean Smoothies
○ We will have these with lunch
○ *Made blue with spirulina (*please research whether this ingredient is safe for your child
to eat if they have a food allergy). Recipe is egg-free, can be made dairy-free
● Green Frittata Muffins
○ We will eat these for lunch
○ *Made with eggs
● Dirt Brownies
○ Kids will be able to take some of these home.
○ Made with zucchini, and a special creepy, crawly surprise on top!
This workshop is open to preschool-age children only (ages 2-5) with a grownup. Grownups are required
to stay and participate with their child. Grownups DO need to purchase their own ticket for this class and
will enjoy lunch together at the end of class.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5) or 1 grownup. Each participant needs their own ticket.
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two “eat here” recipes and one “take home” recipe
● Hands-on, sensory play opportunities during the class
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class Capacity: 12 children max (12-14 adults)