We’re welcoming Spring with a colorful and fun “Over the Rainbow” menu! Kids will learn how to navigate
around the kitchen and use tools safely while they chop, measure and mix. They might even try a new
food! In this workshop, we’re making two recipes using fruits and vegetables in all colors of the rainbow: a
hearty savory snack with a delicious dipping sauce, and a colorful sweet treat.
What are we making?!
● Rainbow Spring Rolls with a Peanut Dipping Sauce
○ We will snack on these during class
○ *Sauce can be made with an allergy-friendly substitute by request
● Rainbow Fruit “Pizzas”
○ Kids will take these home to enjoy!
○ *Sugar cookie base is nut-free and egg-free
This workshop is open to school age children only (ages 8-12). Grownups are welcome to watch class or
drop off their child for the duration of the class. Children who are dropped off will be asked to read and
sign our behavior expectations.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 8-12)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● One “eat here” recipe and one “take home” recipe
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class capacity: 24 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold.