It’s the start of Spring, it’s St. Patty’s Day…this calls for a colorful celebration! In this class, kids will chop,
mix, grate and roll with all of the colors of the rainbow. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get creative in the
kitchen! We’re making a veggie-loaded, scrumptious pasta salad and a sweet, multicolored dipped treat.
What are we making?!
● Taste the Rainbow Veggie Pasta Salad
*Recipe contains gluten (can substitute GF pasta)
● Rainbow Bright Truffles
*Recipe contains dairy and gluten
This workshop is open to children ages 2-6 with a grownup.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 2-6). Each participating child needs their own ticket. Grown-ups are
asked to stay for the duration of class but don’t need their own ticket.
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two recipes to try in class with the option to take leftovers home
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class capacity: 24 students. Minimum of 10 students to hold.