Come share a sweet morning together that’s full of warm comfortingfoods inspired by the loveliest day of the year: Valentine’s Day! Kids will chop veggies, break pasta,shape their own rolls and help make a sweet pink drink. We know you’ll just LOVE this class!
What are we making?!
● I Love You from My Head To-Ma-Toes Lasagna Soup *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
● We’re Butter Together Garlic Rolls *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
● You’re Berry Special Smoothie
This workshop is open to children ages 2-6 with a grownup. Grownups are expected to stay for the duration of class.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 2-6). Each participating child needs their own ticket. Grown-ups are asked to stay for the duration of class but don’t need their own ticket.
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Three recipes to try in class with the option to take leftovers home
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class capacity: 20 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold.