Join us over Winter Break for a class full of cozy, comforting, kid-favorites! Kids will learn how to safely
work with everyday kitchen tools as they chop, measure, mix and roll. They might even try a new food!
We’re making our own pizzas, from the dough to the toppings…and then, a take-home mix for a favorite
What are we making?!
● Homemade Pizza * Including homemade dough AND homemade sauce, and freshly chopped + shredded
● Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix - Each kid will take home a bag of mix to make their own cocoa at home *Recipe contains dairy
This workshop is open to school age children only (ages 5-10) and is a drop off class.
Children will be asked to read and sign our behavior expectations.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 5-10)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two recipes: one to eat in class and one to take home
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
These recipes contains dairy and gluten. Please email us if you have any ingredient concerns or allergies and we will do our best to accommodate.
Class capacity: 24 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold.