Ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon - let’s explore the world of gingerbread! Kids will learn how to safely work with everyday kitchen tools as they chop, measure, mix and roll while we make gingerbread flavored holiday snacks! We’re making yummy gingerbread cookies, a sweet fruit dip and even a spiced playdough to take home to keep practicing the rolling and cutting skills they learn in class!
What are we making?!
● Gingerbread Cookies with Icing *Recipe contains dairy
● Sweet Maple Dip with chopped apples *Recipe contains dairy
● Gingerbread playdough - Although this recipe is edible, it is meant for play!
This workshop is open to preschool-age children only (ages 2-5) with a grownup.
Grownups are required to stay with their child but do not need to purchase their own ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● One “eat here” recipe and one “take home” recipe
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class capacity: 20 students. Minimum of 10 students to hold.
These recipes contains dairy and gluten. Please email us if you have any ingredient concerns or allergies and we will do our best to accommodate.