It’s the “Great Pumpkin” season in October and we’re making delicious and healthy recipes to celebratethis star ingredient! Kids will learn how to safely work with everyday kitchen tools as they chop, measure,mix and roll. They might even try a new food! On Day 2 of this camp series, we’re making a warm soup plus side dish, and a cold sweet treat!
What are we making?!
● Pumpkin Black Bean Chili
● Crispy Corn Cakes *Recipe contains dairy and wheat
● Pumpkin Spiced Smoothie *Recipe contains dairy
This workshop is open to school age children only (ages 5-10) and is a drop off class.
Children will be asked to read and sign our behavior expectations.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 5-10)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two recipes to eat in class with the option to take leftovers home; a sample of the smoothie
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!!
These recipes contains dairy and gluten. Please email us if you have any ingredient concerns or allergies and we will do our best to accommodate.
Class capacity: 24 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold