After all of the holiday sweets and treats, we’re craving something a little greener! This class is specifically for our Tween chefs, who are ready for a bit more responsibility and skill-building in the kitchen. We’ll learn the basics of making bechamel for our creamy veggie-packed pasta dish. Tweens will also make and take home their own small pan of fudgy treats made with veggies (and you wouldn’t even know!)
What are we making?!
● Creamy Dreamy Roasted Veggie Pasta *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
● Extra Fudgy Invisible Zucchini Brownies○ *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
This workshop is open to tweens only (ages 10-13) and is a drop off class. Children will be asked to read and sign our behavior expectations.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 10-13)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two recipes: one to eat in class and one to take home
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!!
Class capacity: 24 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold.