After all of the holiday sweets and treats, we’re craving something a little greener! In this class, we’ree xploring the wonderful world of vegetables! Even in Winter, there are so many delicious veggies we can chop, grate, peel, roast and bake with…yes, bake! We’re making a warm and creamy veggie-packed pasta dish and a batch of fudgy treats with vegetables (and you wouldn’t even know!)
What are we making?!
● Creamy Dreamy Roasted Veggie Pasta *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
● Extra Fudgy Invisible Zucchini Brownies○ *Recipe contains dairy and gluten
This workshop is open to school age children only (ages 5-10) and is a drop off class. Children will be asked to read and sign our behavior expectations.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
● Admission for 1 child (aged 5-10)
● All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipes
● Two recipes to eat in class with the option to take leftovers home
● A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
Class capacity: 24 students/class. Minimum of 10 students to hold.